Having some facial hair makes one look and feel a bit more manly than their clean-shaven counterparts. Even many women find bearded men attractive. There are also recent studies that support claims that those who have facial hairs are considered to command authority and respect. Perhaps those are the basic reasons why more and more men are finding it quite irresistible to leave their trimmers untouched for days. Besides the fact that it gives them more freedom to do something else for the time that they could have spent trimming or shaving off their facial beard, the look creates a more appealing image when needed. Growing and maintaining a well-groomed beard are two different things, however. And if you would rather be considered a hunk and not a Cheweebacca look-a-like, you will want to keep your facial hair not only well-trimmed and combed out but looking sleek and healthy with a little help from a beard oil for black men & men.
What is a beard oil?
Beard oil is used as a leave-on conditioner that is designed especially to manage and groom facial hair. It also acts as a moisturizer and makes the coarse facial hair a lot easier to maintain. Beard oil is usually made with healthy ingredients like jojoba oil, argan oil, grape-seed oil, castor, almond oil, and so on. These products are also packed with vitamin E and other essential oils that adds that beautiful scent to the mixture. The essential oils commonly used for these products include as sandalwood, cedarwood, peppercorn, lime and bay essential oils, which are essentially associated with masculine scents.
Why should you use a beard oil?
- Applying beard oil after cleaning or showering helps moisturize not only the strands of the beard but also the skin underneath. That means when applying the oil, you also need to massage the oil to the skin beneath so that your skin will also receive the same benefits that the formulation provides.
- Beard oil keeps beard flakes at bay. It is just like having a head full of healthy hair without dandruff.
- Applying beard oil help minimize itching that may be caused by the constantly growing facial hairs or when the beard becomes dry or brittle. The ingredients in the oil seep into the pores and follicles and eliminate these problems.
- Bead oil help keep the facial hair hydrated and looking healthy. Use the best beard oil to get the best results for your facial hair.
- Applying the beard oil helps soften the texture of the facial hair, which makes it a lot easier to manage. If you would rather keep a full beard, it will be easier to comb through the strands of your facial hair after applying some of these oils on them.
- The ingredients in these beard oils contain anti-inflammatory properties that also addresses irritation and itching that any bearded man may experience.
- The essential oils in the product leave an appealing masculine scent when applied on the facial beard and the skin.
- Beard oil also works as a styling agent, especially for those with longer beards. Regular use of this product will help keep the beard easy to manage.
- Applying beard oil provides therapeutic effect on the user. Since the ingredients used to make this product come from roots, peels, flowers, berries, and even wood. A few drops applied on the beard will leave you smelling good and feeling great. That will definitely boost your confidence and help you conquer the day.
- Beard oil fights eczema, acne, and other skin problems. As this powerful formula contains healthy ingredients, regular application of this product will help fight fungal and bacterial infections that may cause eczema, acne, and other skin problems.
As you can see, using beard oil provides a lot of benefits. To get the most benefit from one of these products, make sure to buy a beard oil with the right combination of ingredients.
A healthy and lustrous beard requires some effort on your part to maintain such a look. You don’t just need to comb and trim your facial hair. A few drops of one of the best beard oils for men will go a long way. Apply the oil after a shower and before going to the bed as this will give the ingredients in the oil to work overnight.